1. There is snow on the sidewalk, but I am responsible for shoveling exactly zero percent of it. This is grand.
2. My washer and dryer are on the (singular) main level. In fact, they're in a hall closet right by the bedrooms. This convenience is excellent.
3. No stairs. This would have been fantastic when my foot was in a cast.
4. Maybe it's an illusion of security, but I love that only one door out of hundreds in this building leads to me. No one whom I'm not expecting knocks on the door.
5. The view up here near the top is rather lovely.