This post before you is of the lazy-weekend variety. I've been following blogs for longer than I've been publishing one (for the curious, not martha was the first), so I read a lot over the course of the day or the week. In case you happened to have missed them, here are some posts from others that I heartily recommend. They either really resonated with me, made me chuckle, or gave me something to think about.
- My most important job: Protector of hearts, souls, and minds from CityMama
- Momscouts Unite from Enjoying the Small Things
- Memoirs of a Bullied Kid from Single Dad Laughing
- The MomBlogosphere Wants its Photos from Jessica Gottlieb
- Road Rules: Manilla from Lindsey Mae's Blog (sort of like Bangkok and sort of like Saigon)